TGIF!! any special plans with your so/dh tonight, that doesn't include kids??

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 7:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. DH is coming back into town tomorrow night and if the weather holds we might take the kids to the pool on Sunday. Then school starts on Monday for both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not excited or anything.

dancing

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No. 13 month old DD was admitted into the hospital last night for staph, so we'll be here all weekend. :-(
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yep.  We're going to a club in Toronto tonight for my birthday which is on Wednesday.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I wish since we just had our 10th anniversary Wednesday but no such luck. Fun things planned with the kids.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 8:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Our anniversary is Sunday, so we're going out tonight to celebrate - first night we've been out alone since our 6 week old was born!

Answer by missanc at 8:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have no idea what that's like, OP!! We're lucky if we get 1 or 2 date nights per year!! Not having family around kind of puts a kink in the social schedule...and I don't trust "just anyone" to watch my children. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yep. We're going to a club in Toronto tonight for my birthday which is on Wednesday.

***
    My birthday is on the 25th, too!! Who said we have nothing in common?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thank you dullscissors:)

Lori, hang in there!  I was in the exact same position as you.  We never lived close to any family once we had kids but the good news is that they do grow up and as they grow more independent, you can start building back up a social life. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My birthday is on the 25th, too!! Who said we have nothing in common?! LOL :o)

LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  happy birthday

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yup, today is hubby's 37th birthday so after he gets off work we're all going out to eat w/ friends & his fam & afterwards I plan to suck his dick like a hoover that's been turboed.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010