Can you feel symptoms of pregnancy a few days after conception?

I have a 17 month old son and we are starting to try for # 2. I was ovulating a couple of days ago and i feel so sick to my stomch and my boobs hurt for the last 2 days ago. I feel EXACTLY the same way i did with my son when i was pregnant. Is it possible to feel symptoms this soon???

jjcroft

Asked by jjcroft at 7:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no..it would still take around a week or so for the egg to attach itself to your uterus.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i guess you can i dont know ?
    crystal992

Answer by crystal992 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• google fertility calender..and you should find a site that will show you all the stages of pregnany..i think ivillage.com is one of them. it explains everything pretty well..even shows pics
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• nope
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The egg doesn't get attached to your uterus for 3-5 days so no, it wouldn't be possible.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Nope. the egg has not implanted this early. You're just psyching yourself out.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no too early sweetie!! Probably just pain from the ovulating itself..sorry! Take a test later!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• YES you can..people just arent in TUNE with their bodies! our Body is capable of knowing that there is a new life in there EVEN before it attaches!

Another example...our body knows when ANYTHING foreign is in there..the body will react in some way..for pregnancy it can be just a teensy amount..enough to throw off the hormones and cause sensitivity to smells, heartburn and more. LONG before a pregnancy test is positive.
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 8:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• seems too early to me but who's to say... I have a friend that swears she can actually feel when her eggs are released in ovulation!
    like mommyof3yippey said, some people are really in tune with their bodies...
    another possibility is that you want to be pregnant so bad that every little twing makes you wonder "does this mean I'm pregnant?!?"

You'll have to wait a couple of weeks to know for sure :) good luck!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010