UPDATE: I told you guys the other day that DD had a doc appt for staph, and promised an update. She kept running high temps and starteed vomiting yesterday. We brought her to ER, and the had to do a surgery to remove all the pus last night. They admitted her to give antibiotics via IV. We're here now. She's finally getting some rest. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• So sorry to hear your little one isn't doing well. Postive thoughts & energy & healing from me to you! Hope she feels better soon! Please keep us updated!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• hugsSo glad to hear she is doing better!!

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Left you a bump thank you for the update ((HUGS))
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm glad she is doing better! I hope the infection goes away fast and you guys get to come home.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Holy cow, poor baby. I hope things go better and she is able to fight off the infection.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Wow was this in her ears? My son has had lots of probs with MRSA here lately
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 11:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thank you!
    renea20

Comment by renea20 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No, actually it was on her butt cheek. Which is rough b/c she can't sit or lay on her back. And she's 13 months so of course she wants to explore, and it's torture for her to have to lay on her tummy this whole time. :-(

But she's a real trooper! I'm so proud of her!

I hope your little boy gets over his! I was told if they get it once, it's very likely they'll get it over and over again. :-(
    renea20

Comment by renea20 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010