Be careful what you wish for.

When I was a little girl there was nothing I wanted more than to have boobs. The girls around me were getting them and I was left behind. Every night I would pray and pray for boobs, then one day they were there. When I was 12 my boobs finally started to come in. By the time I was 13 I was wearing a size 36DD. When all my friends were shopping at Victoria Secret for nice sexy bras, I couldn't. My bras had to come from avon. Now I'm 21 and a size 44F and I absolutely HATE it. My breast are too huge. Its in the genes. Everyone in my fam is big busted but I think since I wanted them soo bad I was cursed. I finally discovered fredericks of hollywood who make great bras in my size. But I'm still unhappy with my breast. Anyone else have this problem or something similar?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• I went through the same thing. I was a DD at 19 and I weighed 80lbs. I had them reduced and I gotta say it was great! No more sore neck or back. You can buy pretty bras. People look at your face.I still have dents in my collarbone and am a bit hunched backed but I am still so happy I did it 20 years later.
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 10:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Nope I wished for boobs and they never came LOL!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• LOL I wanted bigger boobs in my 20's but now that I'm in my late 40's and gravity has stabbed me in the back, I'm very happy with my B cups.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No I was as flat as board until I had children--when I maxed out at a C cup! LOL If I were you I would seriously considering having breast reduction surgery. As you get older you will start developing posture and back problems.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010