am i pregnant?

I already have one child and we are trying for another. We tried on all the "right" day this month. I was so excited I took one of those 6 day tests and it was neg. ( i took it on day 6 and day 3..both negative). But i feel pregnant... very sore breasts and very tired (like last time). Then, last night i spotted some so i just assumed i wasnt pregnant and was getting my period. However, there was no more bleeding throuugh the night or today and this AM i puked (which i never do! not even with last pregnancy). I took another test today (which is the day i was suppost to start) and it was negative too... but still no more bleeding!! Am i crazy or what is going on here?!?! any advice

napgiver

Asked by napgiver at 8:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not to be a downer but maybe you have anticipation symptoms. Take another test in a about 2-3 days and if it's neg try again next month! It took us one shot to get PG with DS and 7 months with DD. She was worth the wait. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We are TTC as well. It took us almost a year with out DS. I didn't know they even had six day tests LOL.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree you're probably just psyching yourself out. Just to be sure, make sure you are staying away from alcohol, etc just in case. GL Momma, sending baby dust your way!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• those early tests are great but if you read the small print they are only correct at the early stages for around 50% of women, so thats hell of alot of women who get false negatives. Try and relax and take it again in a few days, do it first thing in the morning aswell. good luck :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 8:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Wait and see if your period comes if not test again or go get a blood test done.
    JoJoBean8

Answer by JoJoBean8 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010