Why is it so hard?!

To pick a name for our baby boy? I think boys are harder to name. When I found out I was having my daughter she was named like that week. This time, nothing is popping out at me. And, it's driving me insane. I really need a good name. I like different names but also traditional. Anyone have any suggestions? The middle name with either be Paul or Michael.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Baby Names

• I know what you mean! I have 3 boys and we had such a hard time picking a name each time. My 2 favorite boy names that my husband vetoed were Kellan and Gavin.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm glad I had a girl cause we couldn't agree on a boy name at all. I like Xander, Jett, Coal, Zachary, Jesse, Jensen.....hmm that's all I can think of. Good luck.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Lucas Paul was always one of my favorite boy names. I do like Gavin Michael like PP said.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We used an older name. Not common but well known. His name is Carl. Other older but I think nice names are Arthur, Dennis,
    Cedric, Luis (almost my sons name), Ezra, and Tony.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I had the same problem... I knew the girl name right away, but the time I went for the ultrasound to find out the sex I was just praying it wasn't a boy, I was beside myself because I just couldn't find a boys name.
    As for names maybe David, Darrin or Eric
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Matthew Mark David Robert John Lucas Good luck
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Garrett, Seth, Rocco, Miles
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i have lukas christopher and xander lee 2 names that i liked. if i have another boy i'm sol because i don't know of any others Landan is a good name
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• boy names are hard! my sons are franklin and vincent (aka vinny)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think it is tougher to names boy because we want to be sure that it is manly enough for adulthood and sweet enough for a baby! Trust me you'll know when you've got the right one! My oldest son is Samuel and a friend of mine thought it was horrible to give a baby such a "man's name"! LOL! Well, my "baby" was almost 10lbs and 2ft long at birth! Maybe have a list and then when you see him you'll know which one fits best.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010