what could be going on?

I am a week (maybe 2) late for my period. for the past few days I have had hot, painful, swollen breasts. Last night I was horribly crampy. I have had a few hot flashes, and felt light headed off and on for almost a week. I pee all the time. And I am bloaty
Yet when I took my pregnancy test it was negative.
What else could this be?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 8:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sometimes when you ttc your body will give off the all the signs of being pregnant without being soo. Because you want it so bad.

on the other hand. Sometimes test pop Neg. in a few day try again
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sounds like a question for your doctor
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am not actually TTC... I just didn't know where else to put this. We aren't trying to get pregnant but now that it is a possibility it seems like a really good idea.
    Amelora

Comment by Amelora (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• This Happen To Me My Period Was 3 Weeks Lare, I Was Bloated, Feeling SIck, Sleeping like crazy! my nipples were sore... i didnt think i was under any stress and i wasnt TTC.... I Thought i was pregnant.. but it all just kept saying negative.. Then One Day My Period Came.... I was 100% sure i was pregnant.. Good luck.. just wait it out..
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• the only way to know for sure is to wait, see if you get your period, if not, then test again
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2010