Do you think......

that Scientology is an elaborate scheme to get money from the wealthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Cannot say that thought hasn't crossed my mind.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Is this one of those trick questions? If I say yes, am I going to be beat on the head for lack of "tolerance"? I'll take my chances: yes.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yes, from what I do know about it. They're definitely not out to 'save the souls' of poor people. The focus is on wealthy people that can contribute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL...I will say yes too...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

ha! im lovin' that one!!! i think so. lets just say ive had about every other "religious association" approach me at some point in my life to try and convert me, or to give me more info on their religion, but i can say ive never been approached by a christian scientist! cause they know i cant contribute!

ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008