did he really just call me "fat"

So okay I have always been a size 5 but after haven two kids right after each other my body has changed I am now a size 14...this morning my husband said the only reason we don't have sex anymore is because of my belly! I really don't kno how to take this I personaly am taken it harsh I would think hed understand why my body has changed, does he really mean it.I've worked since my last child was born but its so hard to lose the wt. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him nope,your penis shrunk! That's why we're not having sex!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sorry he said that .its kinda mean he should appericate what you have been thro for his children .as hard as it is try not to stress over it to bad . and i would let him know what he said hurt you .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tell him the only reason the two of you are not having sex is that his foot is in his mouth. I don't have sex with rude people!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• ya thats pretty rude of him. I'd be mad too
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tell him he's a pile of crap! That is the most insensitive comment a husband can make to his wife! I hate to say this but could he possibly be having an affair and using your weight as an excuse to not have sex with you and not "cheat" on his girlfriend? Sorry, but it is something you have to consider:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• OMG..I would cry my freaking eyes out...before and after I bust him in the damn mouth!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't go insulting him back, and make matters worse, but I sure would let him know that I'm not going to tolerate being treated badly. That was uncalled for.

I understand how you feel, I gained over 100lbs with my first. I also gained about 40lbs with my 2 youngest (though I lost the baby weight from the first), and didn't lose any of it between pregnancies... At my biggest, I was a sz 18-20. After the youngest 2 i was a 16, and I have always been very slight. If I can do it, so can you- I have been back in a 4-6 for almost 2 years now!

My ex treated me so badly, and said the same things to me. We didn't share a bedroom for the last 2 years of our marriage, and he would tell me things like "I can't even get it up with you in the room because you're so fucking fat and disgusting!". I will NEVER again let someone treat me that way.

If you're interested in your relationship, I suggest counseling.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That was a really mean thing of him to say. You should let him know that he hurt your feelings, and that you are working on it, but your body is never going to be the same after having kids. I'm sorry, that was a really jerk thing for him to say.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That's rude. Men sometimes have no tact! We actually have more sex now that I've had all the kids and I am not a size 2 anymore!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• wow....i was a size 7 until i got preggo...i got up to size 18...dropped down to a 12 though, don't think my belly will let me go any lower :( but my dh would never say that to me! he'd be in the doghouse if he did...i feel for you...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010