Gross..TMI question, but am very curious and need some advice on health for sex adult content

My baby is going on 4 months..ever since he's been three weeks old my hubby and I have been doing anal...I've yet to have vaginal sex...I'm SOOO scared! But ANOTHER things that bothers me is my stitched didn't close me up all the way like I was before, and this may sound silly but I'm always scared of getting something up my vagina from anal sex..you know the "mess after wards" etc.

Also, will it hurt less if I leave vaginal sex alone for a year or so? I'm serious I am petrified, I know I had a baby, but the thought of having something go up there makes me shudder...is it easier to get the pain over with now? Anal sex can be painful too, but I am willing to deal with it to avoid vagina for now..is that unhealthy? I'm talking like anal sex at least once a day now...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• Anal sex is not harmful as long as you are using plenty of lube and are gentle to start.

As for the vaginal sex. If you wait a year or so, it will be like a virgin again and will be uncomfortable. Have sex now...just use plenty of lube. It will not be anymore uncomfortable than anal sex...it might not even hurt as long as you are lubed up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• trust me,after doing it anally,vaginal sex is not going to hurt. FYI,you still have a chance of getting pregnant if you do it anally. Swimmers wander. You have the chance of infection from,umm,butt stuff getting into your vagina if you're not healed up. Why haven't you had your doc fix the stitched area?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Vaginal didn't hurt me at all after giving birth, either time.
    kateloveslance

Answer by kateloveslance at 10:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• maybe ttry enemas so there is no mess----i would be worried about infection
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Having anal sex still has a chance for pregnancy. I have a friend whose lining between her vaginal wall ad anus was so thin, the sperm sept through and wala. So be careful that way as well. Having vaginal sex after birth doesn't hurt like you may think it does. We heal pretty fast and as long as its been 6 weeks since delivery you are safe to have vaginal sex. If you are scared go slow and use plenty of lube. Try being on top so you can control how deep he goes inside you and how fats or slow. This will open you up to experiencing other ways. I had sex before the 6 weeks and trust me it was no where like having a baby. lol.
    SASSYBBP

Answer by SASSYBBP at 12:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• ok if few you want to do anal sex you should get some booty eaze from pure romance to mum that area before you start so it wont hurt when he enters the anal
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2010