I just heard that Kate is back!

Do they really think that it's gonna work this time? Honestly, I'm tired of those brats. I would much rather watch the Duggars. They are, at least, polite.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I couldn't stand her when it was Jon and Kate....I doubt that I would like her any more now. She was a sarcastic, nagging, hurtful narcissistic woman and I bet she still is.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• talk about someone who's 15 minutes of fame should have long been over
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yay. Not. I can't stand her. I hope this show dies quickly, and those kids are able to lead a somewhat normal life.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• who's Kate?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't like Kate....or Jon..... at all! The kids: its not their fault they are being raised by a terrible mother.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'll watch it. That lady has had to "prune away" a lot of skills to do the job she does. Ya she needs to grow, but I think she is growing and I want to see how someone can do that and raise up lots of children.

She is my constant example of why we send our children to dance class~cause there for a while I thought it was a complete waste if it wasn't going to help you get a house cleaner when you grow up!

Kate is mothering!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• what JOB does she do exactly....
    whoring out your kids on tv is not a job
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• She's been back for several weeks now. It must be working. They kept the show on.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am not put here to say whether or not I think Kate is a good or bad mom. I do not however have any interest in the show anymore. I think it is over done.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Kate is a joke - TLC really needs to wake up and cancel that show for the kids sake!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2010