bout my sister

my brother in law just married with second wife...n my siter is the first wife..she got one son n one daughter....now my sister is staying with us...second wife knew already that he got his family but also she married...to back my sister husband..wht must my sister do?

shanti833

Asked by shanti833 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Seriously, I have no idea what your question is about. What must your sister do in what context? To who?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• HUH??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Im so lost.. I dont' understand the question!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Did your brother in law divorce your sister? If he divorced her, then he can get remarried. If he is still married to your sister than she can have him arrested for bigamy. If they are divorced than he should have been ordered to pay child support to your sister for the children, unless he has the children. Your question is very confusing, it may be good for you to reword it.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• hmm okay?
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 11:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• For the love of crap, put a readable sentence together!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Ladies, the OP is not American and there is a good chance that English is not her first language. Give her some slack.

OP, I don't understand the problem. Is your sister still married or is she divorced? Why is your sister living with you? Where is the second wife living? Is your sister's husband legaly allowed to have two wifes?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2010