ok so i got two kids..and no job a three bedroom house and i want another baby..what should i do..

i know i dont need one but i love being pregnant and i want another baby my kids are two and one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to think past being pregnant and think about the cost of having another child. With no job, how are you going to provide for another child?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I want a convertable but it isn't really practicle with an infant and a 5 year old so I am going to wait until it is a better time. Maybe you should wait until you can afford another child?
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I hope this is a joke.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• my reply? Get some effective,reliable birth control and use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Buy a winning lottery ticket. Marry a millionaire.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• good lord....if you are not smart enough to not have another baby with no job to support it, then there is no hope for you
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Seriously?? Think about your kids, not yourself. How are you supporting them now with no job and don't say you get help from the government.......that's not supporting your kids, that's American workers supporting your kids. Is it fair to bring another child into your family when you can't support the ones you have? You need to think about more than just yourself.......
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• DON"T!!! Solid advice. You sound immature anyway. Get a job and a life and love what you have.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2010