could I be pregant?

OK, I was at this party two weeks ago and we were all partying real good, I woke up without my panties on. I know I was with my old boyfriend from high school, I do remember that, but I also think that I could have been with another guy that I have been seeing on and off.
My peroid was suppose to come three days ago and i am always reguler, so do you think I might have gotten knocked up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Awww,come on! What's with these questions? TROLL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Pee on the keyboard and we'll see if a line appears on the monitor.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• BradenIsMySon.... you crack me up!!!! i needed a good am laugh!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• well if you are of child bearing age and had unprotected sex then it is a possibility
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• so all you have to do is get a pregnancy test......and then you will know. if you have sex then you could be pregnant. thats how it works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Take a test. If you have sex, you can get pregnant.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• if you had sex you could be. take a test or go to your doctor no one on here can tell you if you're pregnant. All we can say is oh well if you had sex than yes you could be pregnant which I hope you already know otherwise you really shouldn't be out there having sex without understanding the risks. From what we know about you we could also say you might want to get checked for STD's if you know you had sex but you're not even sure with who I'd be more worried about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• take a test or go to the drs
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You'd be able to tell if you'd had sex because you'd be sore and wet, so if you didn't feel as though you had sex, you probably didn't then. But if you have sex, you can get pregnant.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• WOW a how old are you and another thing how do you not know about getting pregnant after unprotected sex. I'm pregnant now not by plan but its too my fiance. we were on birth control and still did but we didn't come on here and go i think im pregnant am i. WOW.
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2010