My hubby wants me to... adult content

have a 3 some w/ two of his best friends while he watches!?!?!?!?! we were drinking last night and talking about some of our fantasys and this was his. i remembered when i woke up this moring but thought he was kidding until he whispered in my ear what about my proposal? What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• all men have fantasies. my hubby wants to watch me give another woman oral. he thinks it would be hot. i understand it's a fantasy but every once in awhile he'll be like so when's that gonna happen. i say only in your dreams...lol. a fantasy is fine to have but it never is the same in reality. if you're game for the 3some and are comfortable to go for it....go for it. but from what i get is your not. so just tell him your not comfortable with it.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i would say hell no. that kind of stuff sparks jealousy issues and jealousy is a great way to end a relationship/
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He may think it sounds great now, but it could scar your marriage forever after it actually takes place.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'd be saying,AWW HELL NO!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Laugh and laugh and laugh.

Seriously, what he's forgotten is that all those bodies have people with opinions in them, and when he suddenly gets jealous they're not going to cease to exist for his comfort.

Fantasies are fantasy BECAUSE they're not realistic.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i'd say, 'um.....i've seen your friends..and uh, no.'
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you want to do it and its kind of a fantasy for you I say do it. If its not and your not that into it then don't. You won't enjoy it (trust me, I know) . Just keep in mind that if they are best friends then you'll probably have to see those guys again so make sure it won't be awkward or anything afterward.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yea, that is not a good idea. You shouldn't lower yourself to being used by his friends just so he can live out a fantasy that will make him jealous in the end anyway. This will ruin your marraige, no matter how cool he says he is with it, no man wants to see his wife being a slut. I would be worried if that is the kind of woman he fantasizes about. Personally, I would NEVER do it!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thats disgusting.. sounds like he might wanna have a 3some with two of your friends
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Obviously you have a reservation about this or 1. you wouldn't be posting it here and 2. you wouldn't have thought it was a joke.

If you have any hangups with it, DO NOT DO IT! you will regret it. There are some couples that can do this and nothing adverse happens to their relationships. This is a very small percentage (under 5% that are willing). Most others find that jealousy and mistrust start from it.

Even though you will have only done it once, it is something that you will never forget, neither will he and those people (his friends) will always be in your bed (in your minds)

Have you ever wondered why exactly he wants to do this? Is there something missing in the relationship? Why would a husband want to watch his wife screwed by his best friends?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010