SEX QUESTION adult content

Okay my husband is coming here to be with me for a few days. He's in the military and we leave separately. He'll be deploying soon and I moved closer to family before the deployment because that was the only time I could get help. We've been living apart for over a month now and he tells me he really misses me. We've been having major problems before this and he always treated me like dirt and now that I'm gone he realized how he's been treating me and wants to come make it up to me. He's not even telling his own mother he'll in tow since it's going to be for 4 days and knowing her she'll want him over there the entire time. Anyways I want to get something to get something to surprise him (in the bedroom). We already have handcuffs and restraints but I want something he wont expect. Any idea ladies?

SORRY RE_POSING IT AGAIN BECAUSE I NEED ANON BUT IT WOULDNT POST ANON THE FIRST TIME DAMN THING IS SCREWING UP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol okay
    go to adam and eve they have a website..get an outfit and a toy or movie...
    have fun and good luck
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Try looking into one of those stores that sell sex toys and things. We got eatable panties for starters once, but the dam things melted from my body heat. We just couldn't stop laughing, made for a fun night for starters though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• OP HERE

Before anyone starts bitching at me for not telling his mother. Let me put this out she is CRAZY when it comes to her son. She doesn't understand that a young married couple need time to themselves sometimes. She saw him for a week anyways a month ago but knowing her she'll want him staying over there every minute his here. We've been  married 4 years and NEVER had a night alone as a married couple.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• depends on what your into, you could just get a sexy donatrix outfit and a whip and use oyur handcuffs,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• BUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Screw you JoLee you dont know the full story and i didnt run away. MY HUSBAND WANTED ME TO GO and I didnt. Instead of a bitch and act all high and mighty either answer the question I asked or move on! AGAIN MY HUSBAND SENT ME AWAY. There was no problem and I dont know how the fuck you got that. He was deploying so HE bought a house near family and WANTED me to go. LEARN TO READ! Instead of pass judgement!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• armyI dont understand that either! His mom is right! We are a military family, anf guess what, all of us spouses deal with seperation, and deployments, and kids, but we dont go running home when we have a problem, you are supposed to be his support system, and you are failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband has been in for 5 years we will continue to do this for another 20, and we have 5 kids together, and the only reason he can have a good career is because I support him and wait for him , in our home on post where I belong! It is okay to visit home during deployments, but to run away is a joke, shame on you!

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2010