What does your weekend look like?

I am going to a bridal party so excited. Then I will do a little school shopping. Why not. They switch to uniforms in November so I have to buy two sets of clothes. I think I will start this weekend.

Ummmm, then sunday just relax and maybe walk through the flea market. I love the flea market... Yes, but I am low on funds so i can only look around, unless it is something absolutely needed for school. I am in there.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baby shopping!!! =) We're trying to finish our list over the next two weekends.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Going with my son and my love to Six Flags. Whoo-Hoo!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Our car was stollen so I am stuck at home. Boring.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Going to a Baptizim tomorrow and Sunday I am just going to relax!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tonight I get to go to Friday night live (close the main drag downtown and let the kids play), tomororw is a wine festival and Sunday is my baby shower. It is going to be a great weekend :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yours sounds so much better than mine! I'm doing more of the same, laying in the recliner, in pain, zonked out on pain meds (when someone else is here with Kyra or she's at school of course!).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• im hitting the old navy hoodie sale, other than that im trying to stay comfy as this pregnancy is so uncomfortable.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Cleaning and studying. Other than that, not much is going on. We've had a busy week so I'm looking forward to some down time.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tomorrow night I have my 20 year high school reunion to go to.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• probably spend with my man cause im going out of town to massachusetts to visit family im excited
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2010