Cab and a car seat?

My daughter and I fly to a specialist tomorrow, in Houston. I'm planning on taking a cab from the airport to her appointment. She is 21 months old. Does anyone know what the protocol is in that kind of situation for a car seat?

Serafyna

Asked by Serafyna at 11:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When we went to Florida and got a cab from hotel back to airport, we got a cab with a carseat. Maybe because Disney is a family place, they carry them in their trunks as the norm. Try calling the airport you are flying into and inquire. Otherwise I would travel with a car seat.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It would be best to use a car seat no matter what the cab company says. Can you imagine losing your daughter to a car accident because you chose not to use one just because it was only a quick trip?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008