What should I do?

My daughter likes to climb on the babyproofing to get herself up on end tables, chairs and etc... I don't know what to do because the stuff is there to make her safe and now she's doing that, what should I do? Anyone else experienced this?

Babyduche

Asked by Babyduche at 11:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is completely normal, I had two that climbed before they could even walk, my son use to pull out the kitchen drawers and make little stairs out of them just so he could get on the kitchen counter. I say just let them explore unless they are trying to get into something harmful. They will fall and bump their heads but it's all part of the learning process. I know that sounds cruel, but after 4 kids I've seen it all and when they get hurt you just cuddle them for a few minutes and they're fine.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008