If you & your SO gave ea other a "free pass" who would it be with?

Not that it could ever happen, but it's fun to think about that hot celebrity you'd love to be with- (SO gives you the free pass of course) Mine would have to be John Travolta- mmmmm- what a hotty!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He has a free pass for Julia Roberts, Charisma Carpenter or Alyssa Milano. LOL
    I have one for Derek Jeter, Adam Lambert or Leonardo DiCaprio.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My husband and I each have a "it's not cheating celebrity fun" list. :-) Johnny Depp tops mine. Keira Knightly tops his. Boy, we have some fun watching the Pirates movies!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Adam Lambert??? He wouldn't want you....hehe, maybe he would want your SO,though. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well, gertie41: It's all in fun . What a Debbie Downer you are. Duh, I know he is gay, but, he is fine. And if I want to fantasize and pretend I have a free pass with him I can. Why don't you answer the damn question instead of worrying so much about mine?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well I love Mark Harmon. The character on N.C.I.S. but I don't wanna have sex with him. I just wanna look at his face.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• ANon I like your answer!!!
    I would never give my DH a "free pass" but I guess if you had an SO, it would be "anything goes",unfortunately. Not a good thing. That is why I never had an "SO"....I got married. Marriage is the way....no fooling around for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Wow! What's up with all of the hostility???? I don't think Gertie was the only one who thought that. There is no need to be a "Pissed off Paula"...lol I'm not even answering the question now...so much for just for fun...whatever. lol

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• his hand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2010