What's bugging you today?

Let's get it all out!

I'm sick and my DD is sick. I feel so bad, I can hardly get out of the bed. I get really light headed and nauseous and eventually vomit. I called my DH to see if he could come home to take care of our DD.. NOT me. It's just really difficult to take care of a child when you're basically stuck in a bed all day from being sick. I called at 9:30 and he said he can't get off until 1:30. That's 4 hours! Who knows how bad I'll feel in that amount of time. I had only been up for 2 hours and already felt like I had been hit by a bus! It's just irritating because he has reassured me that he'd be able to get off whenever he needed to whether Abby, himself or I were sick. Now I have no one to go get meds for us or fluids (tea and apple juice just isn't working) since we only have one working car and he has it and it's without A/C! Arghhhh.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope you feel better soon!!!
    What's bugging me??? The fact that I absolutely love being a SAHM, I dont want it any other way! I love being with my kids all the time but we cant seem to make ends meet and I think I am going to HAVE to go back to work.... SOOON!! I hate that!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My DH has promised to make a payment of $200 to someone today. Not realizing that he wouuldn't have it. So now I get to pay it! HAPPY JOY, not!!
    baetjc

Answer by baetjc at 11:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That pretty much ALL our money from today's check will be going towards bills and we'll have to make by the next 2 weeks on little money for gas and food!!! UGH!!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Warning: some may be offended by my response to this post.

What is bugging me today? My csection scar. I'm on my period and I keep geeting this horrendous sharp pain in the area of my scar.
    I googled for some info. I came across things my dr neglected to tell me.
    Abdominal adhesions. 93% of women with csections get them. And they can cause some nasty problems.
    I'm sick and tired of csections being viewed as a "safe alternative" to birth!! Your body, your choice, I don't care. But there is nothing safe about csections!!! They should be reserved for emergency situations!!
    A few hours of pain during labor and birth, ill take it hands down, to the hell I will have to endure the rest of my life thanks to my wonderful csection.

Oh, and for the record, mine was "emergency" but it could have been avoided!! Drs don't care about health of mom and baby. They care about their time and money and THAT'S IT!!!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• feel better

As for what's bugging me, I'm extremely tired and my son is bursting with energy, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My stomach still hurts and all I can take is advil which does nothing. I have some hydrocodone the doctor gave me but it makes me loopy and weird feeling. I don't want to take it because I need to get Kyra from the bus and my husband can't get off until 6-7ish to make up for taking a couple days off to take care of me since monday. :-( I'm walking and pooping like I'm 90. I'm so tired but afraid if I fall asleep I'll miss the bus. That's about it. :-) I hope you get to feeling better.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Hope you get to feeling better OP!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thanks LovingSAHMommy! I hope we feel better too. :)
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• mamie2shoes - I know EXACTLY how that feels. We go through the same thing every time my husband gets paid. It's not fun at all. It causes a lot of stress, that's for sure!
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thank you ToriBabe1221! :)
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010