Tattoos?

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for my son since before he was born. His name is Shooter so I was planing on getting a revolver with his name in it somewhere. I just don't really know where to put it or what else would look nice. If anyone has any pictures that would help.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Get it on your lower shoulder blade area ... have them do a "realistic" revolver with "shooter" "engraved" onto the barrel on the pistol...
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 2:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have a Libra sign on my right hipbone for my son, when i have another child it will go right next to that one. I like the revolver idea, i would put it on hipbone, or maybe on the ribcage. Remeber to put it somewhere it can be hidden in case you need it to be. Good luck, oh and remember to check out the place and make sure its clean.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• YOU NAMED YOUR SON SHOOTER? THATS JUST AS BAD AS YESTERDAY. COME ON PPL WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE NAMES? POOR KID, SHOOTER WHAT A NAME
    Anonymous

• I have three stars on the back of neck ,one for each kid in the colors of their birthstones green, pink and yellow. Your idea sounds great.
    ferferlovey

Answer by ferferlovey at 5:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yep, sure did name him Shooter. At least his father & I had enough imagination to give him a unique name rather than go with what everyone else was naming their kids. BTW his full name is Shooter Monroe Major.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 6:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Who gives a shit what she named her son? I think it IS unique and i love that tattoo idea! I would do it on my shoulder blade or something, everyone is different
    JathonsMomma18

Answer by JathonsMomma18 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i love the name shooter! it is so cute!!! and the revolver idea, i'd personally go with a shotgun b/c i am a redneck, but thats cute too! try not to put it anywhere where your son will be embarressed about in 15 years.. :)
    Cas05

Answer by Cas05 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol I've grown up in Southern Indiana all my life on a farm (I had a potbelly pig that stayed in the house & slept in bed with me) so i'm a little hickerbilly myself. I looked at all kinds of guns but I like the old revolvers the most. I like the ones that look like they should just be hung up for decoration with lots of detail. I'm pretty sure that if he's mine & my fiance's son he'll never be embarassed about tattoos & piercings lol. I love them all! I can't wait for him to ask me to take him to a shop to get his first tattoo or piercing. I know i'm weird. lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I love the name!! I can't wait for my lil man to want a tat or piercing either... I'm gonna look at some tats and then shoot you a message =o)
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 11:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008