what is something your SO does that just does not make sense to you?

My BF uses a new glass EVERY SINGLE TIME he drinks something. He could have a glass of water, put it in the sink, then PULL OUT ANOTHER glass to get more water! I don't understand LOL. It doesn't bother me, I just don't get it.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He washes, dries, and hangs up clothes inside out! It drives me nuts! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He loses his keys constantly.I don't understand why he can't just put them in the same place every time.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Wears socks to bed when its god awful hot and humd out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He washes, dries, and hangs up clothes inside out! It drives me nuts! lol"

Hey, at least he does his own laundry, lol. If only we all could be so lucky. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• he opens a can of pop and only drinks half then leaves it there.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• SAHMommy--yes..Im not going to lie, I'm a lucky girl! He does everything around the house--laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning, EVERYTHING!! He's amazing.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Helps to maintain my youngest son to be helpless. Loves to keep the encouragement of d/d is here, so just have mom do it all, for you especially. Helpless? Are you serious? Yes, helpless. It's a virtual garbage dump, and they urk each other on to see how much they can accumulate.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If there are left overs in the fridge, he will peel back the foil or plastic wrap etc and take what he wants and then leaves it uncovered UGH!! I hate that!

He also washes his hands, then grabs the towel to dry them and walks out of the room leaving the towel on the kitchen table or wherever he happens to be at the time rather than drying his hands and putting the towel back where it goes...makes me nuts.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My SO will take 30 minutes to find a movie that he'll take to the bedroom just to fall asleep to it 6 minutes later.

Sigh.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• When I explain to him that I only have so much money for gas until the next payday and that is all the money we have, then he goes and bids on a toy on ebay. "It's only $5.00." that we don't have. This happens all the time. Why can't he just be responsible with our money.
    SASSYBBP

Answer by SASSYBBP at 12:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2010