dreams of your SO cheating?

I keep on having dreams that my SO is cheating on me with his EX, does anybody else do this? and what does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• as long as just dreams
    laugh it off
    unless you think deep down that he is and you are surpressing your thoughts
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I had dreams like that when I was with my EX. Haven't had any with my SO yet.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• dreams of a partner cheating usually means that something is makeing you insucure in your relationship
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Everytime I was pregnant, except for this time, I had those dreams. My therapist told me it could be that I don't feel like I am getting the emotional support that I need? I have not had a dream like that in a long time though.
    MissChris

Answer by MissChris at 12:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I've had dreams where my dh was cheating on me with the cheerleading director on that show "GLEE", LMAO! I woke up and smacked him and he had no idea why, lol.
    I don't take it to heart though..its just a dream..and it was my dream at that..not his,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yep dreams of this nature usually means theres something ur not happy with abt urself, could be u think u need to lose weight, or ur not pretty anymore, anything .. its just insecurity
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• ok listen carfully cause i too have had dreams of my SO cheating on me not with his ex but a girl that neither of us even know and she keeps popping up in my dreams and mind you i have never met the girl in my life..To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truthful or is not fully committed in the relationship.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 12:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Stay alert, sometimes dreams have a tendency to come true.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010