not really a question just gotta brag! adult content

When i went to visit my great gpa my 24 month old took his diaper off and just wanted to wear shorts, ok thats fine well like 5 min later he came to me grabbed himself and grabbed my finger and led me to the bathroom and he pooped in the big potty at my great grandpas! that is the 1st and only time he has done it so far although he will pee in it sometimes as well! my whole family was super impressed with it and he got all kinds of praise and a treat and now when he goes he will tell me after he goes like "ewww poo/pee momma" Just had to brag! my lil man is growing up!

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 12:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Glad he did it in front of gr grandpa was extra special memory for all involved. Hope he got a big hug. Keep up the praising, good luck. You shd be very proud!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• YaY!!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Good for him! and for you and grandpa, it is nice to brag and be proud!

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• you rockyou rock little man!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for my little man to start going on the potty. Hes 2 1/2
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010