WAS OR IS YOUR SON/SONS PROTECTIVE OF YOU?

My son always has been, and still is.( when I see him.) He almost got in a fight in elem. school bec a boy said MF--to him. I tried to explain it was a word most likely not abt me , but he wouldn't by it. Does your son do this?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, my son has always been protective of me. Even right down to me putting on my seat belt,lol. I forgot to put my seatbelt on, he yells at me and I said, don't worry about me and he said he has to, I'm his mom, lol.
    He has pushed a guy down the stairs when he was 4 years old because the guy reached over to hug me bye.
    He has punched his dad in the nads when he was 3 because his dad threw a sippy cup full of water at my face and it knocked me over(it hit the bridge of my nose, thought he broke it).
    He got really upset on the bus on his way home from school because kids were saying those" Your mama..." jokes..he ended up getting in trouble on the bus for yelling and he was crying when he got home and he was very mad.
    Boys are very protective of thier mothers.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes, especially since I have been pregnant. He is so sweet he knows I get VERY hot and he says "mom, do you need a drink or an ice pack?" Always checking to see if I need anything :) Love it :)

I am a lucky mom!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My step-son is very protective of me and his mother and his two little sisters. He is 13 and he is a good kid all in all.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My son gets very upset when men hit on me! I was weeding the flowerbeds the one day and a car drove by with men in it who honked and yell that I was good looking and my son heard it. He got instantly mad and ran to the back of the yard to tell my fiance what had happened and insisted that I call the cops because he didn't like that they said that to his mommy!! lol. He is 7yrs and he is still like this. He doesn't like men talking to me or hitting on me. Its too cute.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes my 6 yr old is very protective of me,lol. One day I was in the market with the kids and my neighbors 13yr old son comes and startles me from behind, well my son didn't like it even though I told him I was ok when he asked and explained he was playing. Well as we continued to walk through the market, we ran into the 13yr old again, well my 6yr old went up to him and very sternly asks "Why did you scare my mom?" and he was bothered by it, lol. It was soo cute how he defended me and stood up to a 13yr old. My little man.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yes my younger one more the the older one
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010