how do i do this?

Ok i just found out i am prego again. I have Samme(7) and Jazse(5m). Samme is in school and make her own meals get showered dressed and play by herself. Jazse cant and is teething. I am so tired my eyes burn. I have morning sickness(worse at night). Jazse still has to be carried plus i have to get up at 5 am to get samme ready for school and dont get to bed sometimes till 10. how do i deal with all this plus make sure i am taking care of the baby, and still get enough sleep?

puresouthern

Asked by puresouthern at 12:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you will just have to take it one day at a time..try and do things in advance for the next day like get samme's clothes ready for the next day..try and just have things on hand that you know you will need...and you will probably be taking alot of naps..would be my guess..hopefully it will get better soon and you can get the hang of your new routine..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Nap when the baby does and go to sleep early at night. It's hard with 2 an 1 on the way (I am in similar shoes--I have an 8 yr. old and 20 mon. old) but it can be done...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You just do. Theres no way around it. Don't worry..everything will fall into place once the new baby gets here. It may seem impossible at times, and at time you will be exhausted..but it won't last for forever..just keep reminding yourself of that. I'm due next month with our 3rd and I have an 18 month old and I babysit 2 other toddlers and I ask myself every day how the hell I'm going to do it when this baby gets here when I'm already exhauted as it is,lol.I will figure it out when the time comes and just go with the flow.
    Good Luck and Congrats on new baby :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Hunnie I am 9 months pregnant with a 1yr old and a 2 yr old. You just make sure its done! Its not going to be perfect or easy but you are gonna have to make due!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• do the so help any or do they just do what they have to keep us quiet.
    puresouthern

Comment by puresouthern (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010