New Mom Need fun Ideas

Hi i just had my first baby and he is about to be 3 months in a few days..i have read to him played with him sang to him and taken walks but lately we have been cooped up in the house so my questions for all the cafe mom is What othe Activites can me and my baby do that is safe for baby and mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take him anywhere! The zoo, museums, ride a train or bus...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I concur. Go on with life. Wear him and do chores...they find manual labor fascinating. Vacuuming puts my LO to sleep. LOL
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree take him anywhere and everywhere. The other thing I love to do is mom and me exercises. Look on youtube you can find enough ideas to create a whole routine.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well I'm stuck in the apt all the time with DD so i just have a fun time buncing her up and down get on the floor with her have her sit towards me hold her hands and kida act like a boat tilting her to laying down (while I lean in then tilting back pulling her into sitting again.
    MommyScapardine

Answer by MommyScapardine at 5:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010