miscarriage

how do u know that u r miscarriage? what kind of sympton? Does the blood come out just like the usual period?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 11:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends how far along you are. Have you been to a doctor since becoming pregnant? Some common symptoms are bleeding and cramping.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you will see a lot of clots as well
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I experienced bleeding and cramping but the cramping was waaay more intense than regular period cramps. Also...I remember a distinctive smell. When I was pregnant with my daughter and they had to break my water it had sort of a significant odor and when I had my MC it sort of smelled the same way and felt like my water broke.

I hope that's not the case for you. I really do. I was only five weeks along, but the idea of having a baby was completely robbed from me and it felt horrible!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Last 2 months, my period was late for about 12 days, i thought that i might be pregnant (but i didnt test it yet). Im also thinking that my cycle might be change coz i took some vitamin. Then at the 12th day, I got cramping, its unsually for me coz i have never had such strong cramping in my period. I just wonder what could this be, i might dont know if i already had a miscarriage. Does the blood came out last for few days? just like our normal period?
    grayima

Answer by grayima at 12:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was doubling over in pain but I also had surgery in my abdomen 6 months before the miscarriage. I stayed at work all day though because my husband was on post and couldn't leave. I was going through a tampon about every 45 minutes. It was horrible. I hope that is not what you are experiencing.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i had a Miscarriage in feb.... it feels like your stomach is going to fall apart. It hurts like crazy. i woke up in the middle of the night screaming from the pain and my husband took me to the ER. The doctor at the ER said i wasn't having a miscarriage.... but 3 hours later I had last the baby. If your having a miscarriage the signs to look for is ALOT of blood and when you go pee if it feels like your passing tissue. But the one sign is if it hurts. The pain is the worst. I hope you don't have one, they are not fun and it hurts your heart more than it hurts your stomach
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The last persons statement is completely true your heart hurts worse than the pain. I knew a week before that I might miscarry and the doctor said that he couldn't do anything that I could wait to see someone else. I miscarried the day before that appointment. I know that if the doctor saw me it wouldn't have changed anything as I was only 7 weeks pregnant, but it hurt that he wouldn't give me the time of day.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Take the normal period pain...multiply times a million and add lots of clots. I've had 9 m/c...luteal phase deficency. Your heart aches more than anything. I'm yet to be blessed with children but, every time I hear a cooing screaming newborn my uterus aches...it's nuts.

Much luck to you!
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 11:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I CAN'T SAY THIS ENUFF, clotting , clotting, clotting. U will def have clotting. Little specs of tissue in the blood. U'll know!
    linda152

Answer by linda152 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008