Not showing at 17w4d?

I will be 18 weeks on Monday and I have yet to start showing. I am overweight so I assume this is why? I just wondered if there are any other overweight mom's who had the same problem and when did you start to show in your first pregnancy?

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 1:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i barely stated showing at 22. consider yourself lucky
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• my mom carried in and so did I. I was overweight when I began my pregnancy but lost like 30lbs in the first trimester and still didn't look pregnant. some people just don't show! So you can either take it, as yes!!!! not round!!! or Crap...I really was wishing for that baby belly! lol Congrats!
    PS...I didn't even start getting any kind of a stomach til I was in the last month of pregnancy.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I was like 22 weeks before i noticed a thing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I was a 14/16 when I got pregnant and wore regular jeans into the hospital to deliver, I never got a belly
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Im overweight. I didnt show until literally a month or less before i delivered. I never bought maternity pants, i wore my regular clothes the whole time :) When i did show it was that the top of my tummy rounded out more :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• with my 1st i looked 3 months on the day i deleveried with my 2nd i showed around 4 months but i got so big i could not bend over or squat down and to have help getting up from a sitting position, and to sit i had to sit on the edge of the couch and lean back. i prego with the 3rd now and found out this week i was 6 wks and i am showing already so every prego is different. you could be one of the lucky ones and never show with any.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I was overweight for both of mine and #1 I carried her waaaay out and was clearly showing by 24/26 weeks. My son carried inwards and I didn't look pregnant until like the last month! It was soooo frusterating!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010