for those how drink what was the dumbest thing you did

i went into work last night, to have some me time. the bartender served this lady too much to drink next thing i know she is asking me how my grandkids were (i'm 23) . I told her i hope my 4 year old doesn't have any kids yet. she looked at me and said now i feel stupid

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• puked in the cabride home...wasnt pretty
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• YEARS ago, I was drinking at a bar in VA Beach. I drank some shot that was coconut and pineapple flavored and ate peel and eat shrimp. Needless to say, I threw up within minutes. My stupid rationale of thinking was that my stomach was empty so I may as well drink some more. Dumb, dumb, dumb idea.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i do not remember
    could ask my college buddies
    but i was usually the least drink
    and no video that i know of
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• View Image here is a doozie

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• oh i remember one
    i was drinking a beer and looked away
    took another sip and someone had put a cig out in my beer

now that is gross
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i bartended at a strip club and the worst thing i saw there was a girl falling off the pole getting up laughing about it asking for another drink. there was no way i was going to serve her anymore
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Okay.. here we go..lol.
    One night, we were having a party at our house & these three girls showed up. I had way to much to drink and decided I'd like to fight these little bitches..lol. So I run outside and start swingin on em! My SO comes outside and grabs me up & takes me inside (still swingin)!
    Next thing you know.. I'm butt naked in front of everyone in the house--why you ask.. CUZ I PEED MY FREAKIN PANTS! lol..
    Needless to say.. I don't drink much! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't drink much, but this is bad. One night I sat on my husbands lap and had sex while he was driving up a 2 lane hi-way. Late at night, not too many cars, and thank GOD cops either. Don't know if I was too drunk or too stupid., but sure must have been fun then, I'm still alive and not locked up.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I got a tattoo of a kitty cat walking over the top of my kitty cat. I'll never live that down mostly because it's permanent! Dammit!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010