Tattoo Moms, Got a question for you

How many do you have? Whats your favorite one? Whats your most meaning full one?

I have five (most people who know me are shocked to find out that I have that many because they are all small & stay covered) My favorite is my sea turtle, & I have to that mean alot to me. One is my moose on my leg, for my son & the other is a Dixie Heart I got just a few weeks ago In honor of my father in law. (Dixie heart = the rebel flag in a heart)

lilmoosesmom

Asked by lilmoosesmom at 1:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 4 on my back one in the middle of my shoulder blands and that is my DD name with cherry blosoms and a lilys. I have one on hip and one on my leg and one that is wrapped around my waist band so my favorite is the one in between my shoulder blades. All my tats have a meaning behind them i don't ink myself for something to do. I also said that women with tats are beauitful as long as you can cover them with a tee-shirt and jeans.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have 1 on the inside of my arm so I can see it everyday. In memory of my DD. Her name, 2 sm red roses she loved, a purple butterfly(spirtual color) & (re-birth) her death birth dte 12/6/82 - desth date 4/17/03. Love it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have 2, and I regret both! They are poorly done and neither mean anything to me. I hope to get one soon though, to represent my children :)
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i have 5 and they are all very meaningful to me. I only have one that you can see and it's on my left forearm and it means eternity in kanji and my hubby has the same one. I refuse to get anyones name tattooed on me.
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have 3 small ones stars on my foot, a small heart on lower right leg and my favorite is the ambigram of mine and my husbands name on my lower left leg...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree with you natasha, I refuse to put names on my body... Not even for my child. (His nickname is Little Moose, so I got a Moose)
    lilmoosesmom

Comment by lilmoosesmom (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have 4. All are meaningful and beautiful to me! I have a large upper sleeve on my right arm that is my favorite. It is a mother breastfeed and baby sitting in a lotus flower. I also have a cherry blossom piece on my chest, "hope" written on my wrist and the "e" of hope makes a cancer ribbon, and shooting stars on my feet.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have 5 (just got my 5th on saturday) and I must say that my most reacent one is my favorite. Its 3 butterflies on my back. It represents my DH, DD and I. :] I love it so much. I'm even going to add color soon I hope!
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I quit counting how many I have and started counting hours tattooed because they are all running together! I have over 50 hours of work though.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have two, both are well hidden and of medium size. The first one I got means the most to me because it took me three years to get up the courage to get it and to finally find what I was looking for.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010