Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do i get help when your husband wont help?

I have three kids and iget 699.00 a month,half of that was court ordered befor we married>The story is I had two of his children,he did not see them till after the births nor did he come around the 9 months befor.He was real bad on drugs at this time,So he went in the army and a few weeks after going in he ask me to marry him,I said yes he was the father of my kids.All tryed to talk me out of it but I was crazy I guess. Any way he sends me money if he gets things from me like bad things!! And when he gets mad he takes all that he puts in the bank out! then things start bouncing!! I tryed to contact some one they got to him and he should things that he was puting money in but not showing him takeing out. My father went to the army place here they told him that was wrong I should be getting the houseing.How do i pay for house,car,ins and all the rest . PLEASE HELP!The man gave me two pennies(DO THE BEST YOU CAN!!!!)

Answer Question

Asked by doingwithout at 1:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • YOu only get housing if you are married and living on the post he is on and he lives with you, from your post I wasnt sure if you guys are living together or not. Maybe you should look into a legal seperation and get child support ordered then he will have to pay you the army will make him.

    Answer by okmommy08 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • I ment to say houseing allotments.He is in baghdad. My house just burt down Red cross put me up for 3 nights in a motel. I need help bad? Do you know who or what i can do?

    Comment by doingwithout (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • So maybe i am reading this wrong but your hubby is in the army and your sending him drugs(your words"bad things) there and when he gets pissed at you he takes all the money out? I just want to understand what your saying cause you can go to jail for the stupid shit that your doing for him and so can't he and then where the hell are your children gonna be left. I am sorry if I read this wrong but that is what i am getting from your post.

    Answer by raemommy at 1:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • You need to go to fleet and family support. They WILL help you (even though it is a primary navy help group they will find someone to help you) You will most likely get all of his BAH since he is over seas and you will get nearly all of his BAS. If you file for legal separation (someone at fleet and family can help you with this) The child support will come directly from his pay and go straight to you.

    Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 1:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • The bad things he wanted was nasty pictures of me and i`m not going to do that. The point is he said he want`s divorce when he gets back. The only thing that kills me is he wants nothing to do with the kids,he has never asked about them but two mom and dad do for me and my kids. My dad is navy

    Comment by doingwithout (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • Wow, thats a lot going on.

    Answer by Sweetie564 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.