One more... Dizziness?

I'm 15 1/2 weeks along and feel dizzy quite often. What do you think it's from? Is it okay?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Keep eating! Food rich in iron and vitamins! Check ur sugar intake, or blood pressure. I had that with all my pregnancies. It just boiled down to my body was using evert last bit of whatever I ate, kinda like a car that's heavy on gas. With my son I fainted 3 times during my pregnancy! Good luck!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had dizziness most of my pregnancy. My doctor suggested to always keep a pack of crackers with me. It helped me out a lot when a spell would come on. Also she suggested to drink a glass of milk. Do not eat chocolate when you are dizzy it has always made mine worse sometimes I would start seeing stars.
    LaylinNMadisMom

Answer by LaylinNMadisMom at 12:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i get dizzy a lot. i find that if there is no air in the room, i get dizzy really easily, so i put on a fan or open a window. its gonna be harder when it gets cold and i cant do that, but if theres no air i feel like im gonna faint
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008