The very very first days of conception!! ??

If i concieve what will be the signs that i can expect to see in the very first days after conception., if any ?? i have been reading some symptoms (nausea, backaches etc.) but they are too obvious and begin after the 3-4 weeks. Are there any very early symptoms or not? I am feeling a very similar crampy feeling that i normally feel before my period is due (but my period isnt due for the next 10 days).... could it be conception or i am just imagining too much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No, it's really too early to feel anything unusual. You won't start to feel anything until the time of your missed period.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Some women say they can feel the implantation of the zygote in the uterus which I thought was rubbish until my 3rd child. It does feel crampy and then u may notice some bright red blood wen u wipe known as implantion blood. Apparently most women get it but Very few notice it, first response preg tests and ovulation tests can pick that up 99% accurate! Good luck!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had the pink/red discharge when I wiped that is known as implantation bleeding but for me it wasn't because my Period started on time unfortunately. I was ecstatic thinking I was because a lot of symptoms started immediately after the discharge.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well shortly after my husband and I had GREAT sex...I started to feel pain in my lower right abdomin like a couple days later. I don't know if it was implanation, an egg dropping, or something I ate, but it was painful. And I remember feeling a similar kind of pain when...I assume...I got pregnant with my daughter. I was in pain, I couldn't move for a long while and it almost felt like my appendix exploded again. But I know it's not my appendix cause they ain't there no more! So....you could be preggers! I hope I am too! REally it's just a wait and see game right now. Wait and see if you get yer period. When are ya due for yer period??
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The best way to tell early on.... Are you moody? i got moody within the first 2 weeks of pregnancy because of the hormone levels.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008