i just found this in my husbands things, what should i do? adult content

i was cleaning house this morning and i went through an old movie case and i found a yappo.com movie card hiding. and i know when i confront him about it he will say that its not his and he doesnt know where it came from even thow i found it is his things he always denys porn. anyway i was wondering if ne of ya'll know he could have gotten it ive done some reasearch and i cant find out where it came from. and also even thow i know that he is goin to deny it till the day he dies should i bring it up neways? i just dont wanna get into another fight over this stupid shit again. please ne advice will help. and sry but i didnt know what to pput this under

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• what is a yappo.com movie card
    ??
    does he have a porn issue or addiction?

mine does, he denys it though= imagine that, denying an addiction
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• you know he is going to deny, it will cause a fight so why bother bringing it up unless you are ready to walk out the door until he gets help.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything and just get a pair of scissors and destroy the card. If another one pops up then I'd know that he is looking at porn.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have never heard of i, the movie card. It really is not something that bothers me as long as it is a once in awhile thing. Addiction is a whole other story. I just don't see why it bothers some wives so greatly. I would just let it go. To me the bigger issue would be the lack of honesty. Like if you were to address the issue and he were to deny it that would be a way bigger deal to me than they actual porn.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• its a card i guess that he can go to this site or to beechvod.com and get 30 mins free porm movies i guess, and es im stsrting to think that he does cuz ive cought him a lot and even tho i walk in on him doin it hell tell me that , thats not what he was doin and get pissed and walk away or tell me to leave. and ive asked him b4 y do u have to waatch porn i mean its not like im the type of wife who wont ever have sex, and he just tells me that he doesnt know that it just happens. and if i try and say nething about it he gets so angry, what can i do im starting to feel like this ugly fat piece of shit over it?
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• if you know he is going to deny it, but want him to know you found it then do this. when he gets home and the kids are in another room hand him the card and say i found this in your stuff i dont know whose it is. i do know that it is not mine. i would like it if you removed from our house b4 our kids find it. say it calmly and nicely. if he tells you its not his and to do with it what you want then i would go right then and shred it. what ever you do dont yell at him and tell him he is lying, it will start a fight and you said he is just going to deny it.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 1:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• u know at first i really didnt care that he looked at porn u knoe , i mean i did too, but when i got to the point where he asked no he told me to stop watching it,( and I did) and he didnt and he would deny me sex and id find him watching porn thats y it bothers me, hell i understand every once in a while but its so often, ive cought him watching it when i give the kids a bath and when i go to check the mall, and a lot of times he does it when im asleep on the coach right next to him and its like can u not wake me up instead of doin this? and all i ever get is fights and anger what do i do?
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• never heard of that card.destroy it and like someone else says if it pops up again they say something.we maybe watch a dirty movie like twice a month and thats all
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Pardon me for asking this, but why do you care if your husband looks at porn? I am pretty sure mine does, but he also looks at me. I just see it as a boy thing.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He's a man. They watch porn. It doesn't mean he loves you any less or is unfaithful to you. Just let it go. Or surprise him sometime and watch it with him.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2010