What are your favorite Dr. Laura Schlessinger moments?

Mine was a recent broadcast that I was lucky enough to catch a few Saturdays ago. She was interviewing a comedian who happened to have CP and during the course of the interview she thought she'd make a really profound point. She asked this comedian if he was happy to be alive, to which, of course, he replied with a

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 1:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't have any. She's terrible.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Oh, I agree. She is terrible. That's why my favorite moment was when she tried to prove how sensitive she is to a situation about which her educated-self knew absolutely nothing. FAIL.

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't waste my time listening to her pompous, arrogant,discrimanatory garbage. She is a narrow minded religious zealot.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The day she quit.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't have any since I didn't / don't listen to her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The day she quit.

LOL^^THIS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• When I lived outside of Sacramento,her show used to be broadcast on the same station as one of my fave AM talk shows, so that station was often on when I would get in the car- Couldn't hit the power button fast enough.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Okay. I'll be honest here. The show I illustrated is the only one I had ever heard in its entirety. I'd hear blurbs advertising her show, and even then I'd ask myself how people could stand to listen to her, much less make a point of it.  I don't think America will be any worse off when she leaves radio.

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• only two: a scene in West Wing where a character clearly modeled on her gets her ass handed to her by the President in a room full of people, and the second is just recently, when it was announced that her public presence will be reduced by her ending her radio show.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I never listen to her so I'll vote on the moment you listed above. What a douche!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010