Do you ever wonder "why do i even bother?"

seriously there are days when i wonder why i even bother getting out of bed, or being nice to people, or being a "responsible adult"... I'm sick and tired of paying bills and being broke, i'm tired of disciplining the kids and always being the bad guy, i'm tired of cleaning and cleaning and cooking and laundry and driving and all my 10,000 other "jobs" without so much as a 'thank-you' in payment. I'm just tired of my life damnit...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Welcome to the club..
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Aw sorry mamas! I feel the same way most days
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I feel the same way!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 1:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• did i write this
    no, i would have complained about the man in my life

i am in boat right next to you

i will thank you...thank you for all you do for everyone else, while ignoring your needs, or at least putting them last on the list, your job is a thankless one, but one that should be appreciated the most

thank you mom for doing all you do!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sorry you feel that way! You should probably talk with you SO/DH, and figure this out! Honestly I love being a SAHM, I like cleaning, and I love my hubby he is my best friend,adn if you feel this way, you need to look for a way to fix it! Good luck! Oh and I do have alot going on too, so noone needs to assume that I have it easy! I have 4 kids, 1 on the way, I am a military wife, and PTA mom, I belong to 3 spouses groups, and I volunteer! But in the end I am satisfied! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• we all have those days
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes, I have definitely felt that way. I'm sorry you're going through that and I hope it gets better real soon!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i feel that way and feel that way a lot.so much i think about and would like to change about my life and my man but doubt any of it will happen
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That sounds so familiar
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yeah that life but the more you complain about it the more you get tired of it but dont stop being a nice person or sopping to there level because how you feel the sooner it gets done the better you get to relax cause you got it done
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010