What toys do you recommend for a 4.5 month old?

We have a swing, an exer-saucer, a bouncy seat, 2 bumbo seats and an activity playmat... we also have all the little rings the connect to everything.. what other toys would you recommend? Our baby is starting to actually get bored with his stuff!

Lisa.Price

Asked by Lisa.Price at 2:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There's really not much exciting stuff out there until the 6 month range...I've been looking too.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• try different raddles and crinkly toys.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• things that are to big to fit in the mouth and are hard but not to hard to hurt them. mine is teething so for her anything she can chew on.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 2:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• soft books... and only give three- five toys a day and change the ones he/she doesn't pay much attention to daily. Also, the library is great for programs with stories, play and puppets that my 6 mo old loves, also park system programs and museum programs. I also get 5-7 books out from the library weekly and we read him 1-2 different books daily... again repeating the ones he responds to and change the one he doesn't seem to like as much.
    My baby also really loves people so I'll go to the park and put a blanket on the ground for us to play. He loves watching the kids play and I like talking with other mothers/fathers/nannies.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• an empty water bottle. for real!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010