ideas for spicing up the sex life..............

so me and my husband have always been pretty routine with getting it on.....we both agree that we need to spice things up but he wont tell me what he wants or give me any feedback. and without him acting like he wants me its been hard for me to be kinda wild and crazy. i am to the point now where i will take full control to have hot sex! lol any ideas on something other than the basic touch here touch there and go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Try dressing up there are all kinds of sexy costumes that are out right now. Having sex somewhere other than the bedroom is always fun. Maybe pick up a book of different sex positions and give some of them a try. Surprise him with a sexy strip tease, share some of your desires with him and maybe he'll open up more about his.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 12:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You can go into adult stores in your area and find all kinds of sexy games and board games that you can play together. They usually have different lubes or 'accessories' with them, but you can buy more things to play with there, if you wish. It's fun and a great way to bring some extra excitement into your sex life! :) Hope this helps! And have fun! :)
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Spice up the romance to spice up the sex. Lil things we do drive our men crazy. Kiss him passionately as u pass him in the kitchen, grab his ass wen he's not expecting it,call him and flirt madly,tell him u miss him even if u just saw him, slide ur hand down... U know the kinda stuff teenagers would do?? Lol! By the time u get to bed at night his imagination is running wild already!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008