ever since i had my baby my face is so dry and zits everywhere

what can i use i've tried a few lotions and cleansers nothing is working

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's all hormones I myself am 9 weeks PP and breaking out like crazy too I have been making sure to keep my hands off my face and to wash it am/pm with a gentle cleaner (cetaphil)and drink extra water for the dryness.Congratulations on your LO
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i love cetaphil. My face started breaking out once i turned 21 and that is the only thing that is gentle enough for my skin. And its super cheap! 2.97 at walmart for the bar kind and like 6.00 for the liquid stuff. Good luck and congrats on the baby.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• pm me and we can talk about your skin type so I can make a better assessment on what to tell you to use..

or go to a facialist or dermatologist, they can offer the BEST products specifically for your skin needs. Without proper assessment of your skin, we can only tell you what works best for us and hope it works for you too... (which could mean trying a NUMBER of different products)..

a facialist typically is in touch with a make up consultant that can also inform you of the perfect types of make ups to use too to help your skin.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• pro active was the only thing that worked for me.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I had the same problem. It started in the middle of my pregnancy. I agree with @xxhazeldovexx go to a dermatologist, they are the best at recommending products. Mine recommended Skinplicity and that 's how I got turned onto it. My skin has never felt better!
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010