BABY HELP!

my friends son was born a month early. And he had to go to west penn hospital, because he need oxygen and his lungs werent developed enough. he was suppose to come home with her on saturday but she got a call and they told her that his heart rate dropped extrememly and they had to put him back on his oxygen.to me idk it dosnet sound good. She says she needs someone to talk to. I honestly dont know what to say, i dont wanna say its fine then its not. But i really want to comfort her. What should i say to her?

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't know if ur religious but I would say we'll just keep praying and stay positive don't give up hope! The age of miracles is still with us! Saying everything will work out and just be a pillar of strength for her :)
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• just encourage her to be strong and remind her that whatever happens she will be able to deal with, and let her know that you will always be by her side for anything. ive had a few tragedies and moments of worry with my friends...some turn out to be miracles and some we have lost. good luck and god bless you both!
    mom2bboy

Answer by mom2bboy at 12:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008