To Dye or not to Dye- that is the ques.

I dont have too many grays yet- but I've earned each & every one of them! Unless I start to look like a skunk- I plan on displaying them proudly. Dying seems like a never-ending battle.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No, dying is the end of the battle. Dyeing is a never-ending one, LOL.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I dye my hair all the time. I'm only 37 and when someone, my best friend, told me I looked like Cruella DeVille, I started dyeing my hair faithfully.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am 23 and started getting gray hair when i was 18. I use to dye my hair all the time, Now i just kind of let it go. I figure, it doesnt bother me so why dye my hair?
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I go through phases where I dye it. Then I get tired so I stop. I am going to dye my hair tonight as a matter of fact.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• COLORING hair does not have to be a never ending battle...
    you choose to make of it what you will. I don't have a gray hair on my head and yet I still color my hair. Why? Because I can achieve plenty of different looks by coloring my hair. I happen to have a very mousy brown coloring to my hair naturally, and frankly it gets boring. it has natural highlights to it, that in the right light, some can almost look gray because of how ashy they are (mainly due to our water). I want something warm to match my eyes and skin tone. Yet something fun. So I have a darker warm brown with some peek a boo chunky highlights so I can pull off a TON of looks.

Color can fix a number of problems, or just be for fun. Don't knock it until you try it. Talk to a stylist and they can tell you some great colors to really bring out your eyes and skin ton, and hide any grays).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yeah dye it then you can have whatever color you like.lol.enjoy
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't have the time to dye; Luckily my hair is a blond-brown and has always been streaked so the silver is't showing up much; don't know what i'll do if it does
    jcsafc51

Answer by jcsafc51 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes I dye my hair. I do have some gray and I did earn them all. But, that doesn't mean that I can't be proud of them silently. I don't need to show them off to prove anything nor do I need to say "Hey, do you see all of my gray hair? Do you know the wisdom that I hold?" No. That's not for me. I do what makes ME feel better. It's that simple.
    gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 4:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'm 25... I dye mine every 4-6 weeks. If I don't I get these awful silver chunks in my hair, and it really stands out against my almost black hair... (my hair is naturally what the boxes call "darkest brown")
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• dye mine an my girls dye theres as wellm as my boys and they are all under12 we do just for th HELL of it~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 2:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010