TMI! please help. adult content

Since I've had my son, I have had A LOT of vaginal discharge and I really would like to find out how to stop it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• Vaginal discharge is your body cleaning you out. if it doesn't smell or itch. Then no reason to worry.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Like BradenIsMySon states...your hormones change after birth. They are different from before pregnancy. You may also notice that your menstrual cycles are different in length to even being irregular and also the amount of blood you shed can be more or less than before.

as long as you aren't noticing a smell (fishy or other strong odor), the discharge isn't discolored other than clear, off white (green is an infection), it's not clumpy like cottage cheese, and you aren't itching from it, it's fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It's normal but as always call your doctor if you are really concerned. How old is your baby?
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sounds normal and fine.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you don't have a smell or itching then you are okay.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2010