Anyone else annoyed by the seemingly pointless answer sections?

I hate these new sections like "crazy for credits" and "games". I think the answers section is for questions and not all that nonsense. I hate looking through the unanswered questions trying to find someone to help and finding only this crazy for credits crap. I dont even like the credits system and this stuff popping up...you went up a grade or did this and that....

Why did they change things? Do you like it?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I like it.. it keeps it fun! I like the games.. but I like the serious questions too!
    The fun stuff makes my day go faster!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Doesn't bother me, it's always nice to have a good laugh every once in a while.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well the crazy for credit is in it's own feed, those questions don't show up in the regular answers.

If you really are unhappy about the games and such...please post in the forum about it and maybe the mods will see your point...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/215657/Issues_and_Policies

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you don't like those sections, don't go in them.

The only complaint I have is that to get all the core credits you have to ask questions, this makes some people,, my self included, ask silly questions. I think the real ones are getting lost in the silly ones. I wish there wasn't points for asking questions.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It really mostly bothers me because I enjot using the "unanswered questions" link and it seems to always be full of 20 crazy for credits by one person and then 10 from another person....it seems annoying.
    amber710

Comment by amber710 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It doesn't bother me.. I just skip the ones i dont like.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree, OP!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 3:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I like the Answers section as a whole but the Crazy for Credits I find to be frustrating when I'm looking through my friends questions trying to find someone to help. One day I went through over 20 pages of those CfC questions before getting to a "real" question to answer.

In regards to our Friends questions, check out this post!

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• In the beginning, I didn't like it then I got used to it and now I'm starting not to like it again. It's taking me over a week to get through levels now. I don't know how some of these moms have made it to level 28. They must literally be on here all day.

I totally agree. A lot of the legit questions get buried under the games questions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I like the games - the real questions only appear in the new question link so you can ignore the rest, if you so choose.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010