bn sick make u nervous?

iv caught some bug and all i bn able to eat is chicken noodle soup n crackers last 3 days...im 18 weeks prego, i went to doc n they prescribed moxicilin (sp?)...it makes me nervous bn sick n not eatin like i need to n takin meds....any1 else bn sick durin pregnancy?

LilStacy

Asked by LilStacy at 3:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OK first off you need to write your words out like a normal English speaking person, so we can decipher what you are saying. I caught a stomach bug while pregnant with my last, it sucked but I felt I was in good hands - if you have questions about specific symptoms you are experiencing, talk to your doc. Amoxicillin is safe to take while pregnant although I would imagine it would only make you more nauseated.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• What she said ^...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes. And I was worried about taking anything into my body that would affect the baby. Even for a headache since what you take in the baby takes in.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i kno same here cafemocha, but i also kno bn drained of energy n not bn able to eat isnt good either so i broke down n went to doc, its the oly meds iv takin prego except the prenatals of course....ya i wouldnt even take pain meds for my hips hurtin rly bad or headaches either
    LilStacy

Comment by LilStacy (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010