little baby

they arent sure why he is so small but they are thinking the placenta is just not up to snuff and put me on bed rest. anyone else have this experience and how did it turn out? (positive results only please)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Keep in mind that they may be wrong about your EDD. Mine was going to be large but she ended up being normal size.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I was told my son had IUGR along with several other issues. He was and is fine.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• how far a long are you?
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 4:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Keep in mind that estimation can be a pound or more off in either direction. That said, are they saying the baby is healthy just small? Theres nothing wrong with a small baby. I had 3 that were 5 lbs or smaller:) Im curious how far along you are?
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i'm curious if they say the baby is small, or not growing at a typical rate?
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010