What would you charge?

I'm going to create a local business review website. Where I allow customers to rate business and give referrals to people looking for a contractor, carpet cleaner, babysitter, etc.... what would you charge each business to be listed, I want it to be free for the customer. I'm thinking of a few levels of promotion, like a "Gold" Business is at the top of my list and therefore pay more... What would you charge (month, year, etc)

customcat2000

Asked by customcat2000 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would try and keep it realistic. Is there anything like this already in your area? I wouldn't do more than $20/mth. And no matter what you end up charging, if they pay for the year I would thinking giving them a better deal would be better. Lets say you do $20/mth, that'd be $240/yr so make it like $225 for year. Or something.

Just my thoughts!! Good luck.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 12:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Doesn't AngiesList.com do something like this? You might see what they charge.
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 11:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008