PIOG How do You feel? (about the US soldiers) Please read

I was just talking about a post a lady made the other day! She said that FYI most soldiers are home already and that not many are dying anymore!
I am mad!
Did you know FYI that in my neighbor hood over 60 % are deployed, and did you also know that the death toll over seas is higher in 2010 than in 2001-2009 combined? I have 3 neighbors who have lost their husbands in Afghanastan in the last 7 monthes! I also know the true facts! If you do not, please don't make such rediculous comments! If you support our troops please bump this question! The question is do you really support them, and do you really want to take the time to hear the truth?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Of course you got a mean one in politics, there are b!tches there that don't support the soldiers. They don't support the war, and they don't support the troops, either. I guess they don't think they can support one if they don't support the other. They made a huge deal the Obama pulled everyone out of Iraq, yet he didn't. There are still troops there. Just because he pulled the last combat batt out, there are still troops there. Didn't he say he'd pull all troops out? I support the troops all the way, hell, it's my livelihood, too!

HOOAH  AIRBORNE!

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• support troops Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My cousin is over in Afghanistan. How whole unit got wiped out but by some miracle he survived and got out. I hope those that are still over there make it out and home safely soon. It isn't a safe place to be. I am so grateful for their service, but wish they could be home safely with their families.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well yeah war is bad. Why are we in this war any way?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I support our troops 100% maybe in this one you will get more than one bump!

Answer by older at 3:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• come homeyou are welcome!

Answer by older at 3:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Support our troops. not war. Pictures, Images and Photos

Troop support Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• american flag ribbonIf you cant stand behind our troops feel free to srand in front of them!

JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• thank ya older!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• this is nice! I got a mean one over in politics! But oh well, there is always bound to be one!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010