What can I do to make myself more physically attractive?

Im in the process of losing weight...let me just say that first of all...but I just got over a divorce and want to put myself out there again. IDEAS? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• get a new hairdo

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• self confidence is the sexiest part of a woman
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• try something different everyday. Keep what you like.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• def self confidence works wonders for you. I just got out of a divorce and I'm not gorgeous by any means but I love who I am and what I stand for and guys seem to really like that. If a new haircut will boost u up then do it. A new outfit u feel good in...go for it. But just remember to make urself happy. Don't get something u think they will like. You want to be you so make urself happy first and foremost and good luck getting urself back out there :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Join a gym and make workout a daily routine.

Answer by older at 3:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It doesn't take much to make yourself look fabulous. I've seen on these shows where a little make up, a bit of accesorizing and so forth and a trim can give a whole new look. It's not an expensive undertaking to give yourself the wow factor with a little ingenuity and creativity. Even highlighting one's hair can add to the overall look of even your hair.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• New hairdo, new makeup and new clothes. Also, self confidence will help.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• the biggest thing u can do is love ur self. Go get ur hair and ur nails done. go get something waxed.. do a new hair do.. put a little make up on..

Just love urself.. thats the biggest thing.. but dont stop once u find someone either.. Hope it all works out Hun!
    Mrs.Vidrio

Answer by Mrs.Vidrio at 3:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Posture - carry your head high and proud - no matter what weight you are, confidence is extremely attractive.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• if you want a new look to make your self appear more self confident try seek a stylist and a make up consultant. A hair stylist can give you the perfect cut that will match your face shape, maybe some color and/or highlights and/or lowlights. A make up consultant will tell you all you need to know about applying make up properly to emphasize what you want and hide what you don't want.

(if you want to consult with someone else first, feel free to PM me I'm a stylist, and can give you tips on different cuts, styles and colors that could go great with your face shape, eye color and skin tone, as well as some make up tips)

The first step to being attractive is finding yourself attractive first.. and you are already working on loosing weight (great job btw, I wish I had your will power there, lol), and a little make up and new hair style can give you that last boost you need to self confidence (the ultimate attraction)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010